Knit and Pray

Catholic woman talks about knitting, sewing, crocheting, cross-stitching, crafting and Catholic Faith and family.

Saturday, February 25, 2006

EARLY ECLECTIC ENTRY FOR E

E is for Eric my #1 son who is such a wonderful young man. He will turn 13 years old in July. He was a happy baby for being born 11 weeks early at 1 lb, 14 oz. He was 5 weeks old when I got to hold him and he came home a day before his due date. He is such a big help and is a terrific older brother. He's a nice guy to be around. I love you son!
E is also for Easter eggs that we keep for fun to play hide and seek. I have good memories of Easter growing up when we dyed eggs and hid them in the lawn. These eggs are plastic, but they last a lot longer and they don't smell so bad when we miss finding them a few weeks after hiding:D
E is for Einstein coat that will be a rare article for me. I'm not sure when I'll be able to work on it as I have a lot of things I'd like to accomplish, but at least it's on the needles. I am eager to get it finished!
E is for Emmanuel which means "God with us". I love this name and the song by Amy Grant.
E is for Elenor Rigby by the Beatles. Another song I like in particular.
E is for ecumenism. The Catholic church emphasizes this concept.
E is above all for the enegma of the Eucharist; the body, blood, soul and divinity of Christ our Lord. We celebrate at every Mass our union with Christ.
E is also for evening prayers which are also known as vespers.
I hope you enjoy my eclectic mix of E entries:D

1 Comments:

  • At 9:16 PM , Blogger Tracy Batchelder said...

    Your son was so tiny when he was born! It must have been a scary and stressful time. Now look at him. You must be proud!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home