Knit and Pray

Catholic woman talks about knitting, sewing, crocheting, cross-stitching, crafting and Catholic Faith and family.

Friday, April 21, 2006

JUST A QUICK POST

*Please say a prayer for my dear 91 year old aunt Gladys who is on her death bed.* It's been an emotional time and not much to blog about. I've rejoined TOPS which stands for Take Off Pounds Sensibly. The boys have been fairly good about getting me out to walk. It's slow going with my bad hip, but we are making some progress. It was good to see some of my old TOPS buddies after almost 7 years. It's a real struggle to get mobile, but it's what I need to do for me.
God Bless ya'll!!!

2 Comments:

  • At 9:47 AM , Blogger Lulu said...

    i'm sorry to hear about your aunt..
    prayers and hugs..
    i am doing ww, but not going to meetings..its been hard, since i am an emotional eater..
    good luck!

     
  • At 5:58 AM , Blogger Nana Sadie said...

    You are in my prayers, Lana! And I wish you all the best with TOPS and your weight loss plans...One small step and a time makes lasting change!
    ((((hugs))))

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home