Knit and Pray

Catholic woman talks about knitting, sewing, crocheting, cross-stitching, crafting and Catholic Faith and family.

Sunday, January 28, 2007

THE KNIT-IN REPORT


A wonderful couple of hours was had at my LYS where I met up with my new friend Tammy (check out her cool stash enhancements) and friend Zarah. I met some other knitters whose names I don't know, but it was a nice, nice diversion for me. In the pic is the pumpkiny scarf I worked on in Cascade 220, the apple green malabrigo (kettle dyed pure merino wool) is for an Irish Hiking Scarf for me, a couple of red skeins of Cascade 220 for The Red Scarf Project and a couple of skeins of Lanett Superwash (100% merino ull) for some items for some warm baby items. All on sale!!! Thanks Carol:~) The guidelines from the Knit From Your Stash have been met and I'm satisfied;~D

3 Comments:

  • At 2:53 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    The Knit In was sooo much fun! I'm going to have to make that Irish Hiking Scarf - love the pattern!

     
  • At 6:07 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    You'll really like the Irish Hiking Scarf.

     
  • At 2:52 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Very nice! I love the pumpkin color!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home