Knit and Pray

Catholic woman talks about knitting, sewing, crocheting, cross-stitching, crafting and Catholic Faith and family.

Monday, March 26, 2007

THE ANNUNCIATION

Micki has a wonderful post about The Annunciation. The boys are home for spring break. We are pacing the spring cleaning, homework, and fun time. Carol is having a HUGE spring sale beginning at 6 pm this Friday. We'll see if "The Natural Knitter" is in. We'll also see if Brianne leaves me some yarn to knit into something wonderful for The Dulaan Project:~D
Can anyone believe that we are on the LAST WEEK OF MARCH!!!!! The July 1 deadline to get things to F.I.R.E. is really not that far away, time being relative and all. The burial buntings are what I'll be working on this week. I want to get them finished so I can focus more on reading and praying during Holy Week. If my tulips bloom I'll try to remember to post a picture.

3 Comments:

  • At 4:48 PM , Blogger Micki said...

    Thanks for the plug Lana. You are special.

     
  • At 4:49 PM , Blogger Micki said...

    Hi Lana,
    Me again. I forgot to ask you...what is a "burial bunting?"

     
  • At 2:42 PM , Blogger Brianne said...

    Miss Lana, Bryan dropped off the yarn at Simply Fibers about 15 minutes ago!!! Go get it! :D

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home