Knit and Pray

Catholic woman talks about knitting, sewing, crocheting, cross-stitching, crafting and Catholic Faith and family.

Thursday, March 15, 2007

THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!







A big thank you to everyone for the birthday wishes!!! It's wonderful to have so many virtual yet real friends out there in Blogland:~D
I think it's a good age to be.
I'm working on another garter stitch baby blanket but making 6" squares and will end up a bit smaller at 30"x30". This will be a part of the Lenten knitting for a local hospital. I've finished six medium preemie hats, and eight burial buntings just need lining, sewing and ribbons. There's just about three weeks left of Lent. I'm leaning towards taking the rest of the month of April to do some sewing along with just Dulaan knitting. We'll see. Spring fever has hit bad but there's still some spring cleaning to do in the boys' room especially and the back yard needs some work. I want to plant some things this year since I'm feeling a bit stronger now. Even if it's just a short row, it'll be fun for the kids to watch as things grow. Don't know yet what all we'll plant, but I'm sure some sunflowers would do great.
If I don't get back here to blog ya'll have a good St. Patrick's Day!!!

3 Comments:

  • At 1:22 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Everything looks so pretty and wonderful. I bet the roses smell heavenly. I so want spring/summer to come.

     
  • At 6:43 AM , Blogger Tracy Batchelder said...

    Wonderful work!

     
  • At 11:07 AM , Blogger Nana Sadie said...

    I'm sooooooooo behind in my blog reading! Happy Birthday and what gorgeous roses!
    (((hugs)))

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home