Knit and Pray

Catholic woman talks about knitting, sewing, crocheting, cross-stitching, crafting and Catholic Faith and family.

Saturday, March 10, 2007

YES!!!


I am one happy knitter! I wish I could get a decent photo of the buttons, but trust me they are very pretty and my DH approves:~D The Irish Hiking Scarf is a good match. The coat is made with Caron Simply Soft two strands throughout which makes for a very heavy coat. This baby won't do well hung on a hanger so it will be carefully folded and put in a special place til it gets cold enough to wear in the fall. Time to work on some preemie hats and burial buntings.
Come on SPRING:~D

7 Comments:

  • At 1:21 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Congrats on the Finished Objects! They look great!

     
  • At 1:27 PM , Blogger Angela said...

    Congratulations on the completion of your einstein coat! It looks great. I can't imagine taking on such a project...I've been working on the same cardigan for over a year now!

     
  • At 2:47 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Congratulations! I especially love your excitement in the second photo.

     
  • At 9:03 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Awesome! Nice job!!

     
  • At 1:15 PM , Blogger EC Gefroh said...

    Wow, it's beautiful!!!

     
  • At 12:41 PM , Blogger Tracy Batchelder said...

    I love that second picture. Triumph! Congratulations on finishing your coat. It's sure to keep you warm and it's looks great on you!

     
  • At 4:06 PM , Blogger Kristy said...

    Congratulations! What a beautiful accomplishment!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home