Knit and Pray

Catholic woman talks about knitting, sewing, crocheting, cross-stitching, crafting and Catholic Faith and family.

Friday, May 18, 2007

HAVE A COOL WEEKEND!

#1 son after his last concert in 8th grade. The whole orchestra wore black and these cool shades as they played the theme from "Mission Impossible".
The Novena to the Holy Spirit begins today.
Am sending off the 40 items (3 store bought items, 37 hand knit by me) to The Dulaan Project.
Got a great deal at Hobby Lobby on a cross stitch table cloth (50"x70" oblong,Roses and Lace is the pattern) that I will be working on for the daughter of our second son's godparents. The wedding isn't scheduled until May 24 of next year, so maybe I'll get it done!
I've been working on some squares for the Greensburg Project but mainly the blue basket weave blanket for The Preemie Project. I have to say that I will be glad when this month is over so I can get into some sewing. I need a break from knitting I think! Shocking I know but hey spring is in the air and there are so many wonderful and fun things to do. A person has to shake things up a bit so as not to get in too much of a rut!
Will be taking at least one boy to see the newest Shrek movie tonight. I have to say that I'm waiting for next weekend and the Pirate movie!! I don't get too excited much by what movie fare they've had lately, but the other two movies were such rollicking fun that this one gets me pretty excited!
Hope you all have a fun weekend:~D

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home