Knit and Pray

Catholic woman talks about knitting, sewing, crocheting, cross-stitching, crafting and Catholic Faith and family.

Friday, July 27, 2007

FRIDAY FUN





Today I got to get some sewing done on the recycled denim quilt. It's coming right along. The boys helped get some odd crayons sorted, depapered, and broken as per instruction here. The first batch is currently in the freezer. They will be sent to Iowa for The Preemie Project's craft/bake sale.
If you want to know the six weird (I prefer "unique") things about me, check out the January 28, 2007 entry.
Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

2 Comments:

  • At 5:52 AM , Blogger Tracy Batchelder said...

    I really like the jumbo crayon idea. I may have to try it just for fun.

     
  • At 8:18 AM , Blogger Micki said...

    I went back and checked your "weird" things about you. I love the image of you sitting up in your sleep knitting. I'm sure it's a real "dreamy" sweater.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home