Knit and Pray

Catholic woman talks about knitting, sewing, crocheting, cross-stitching, crafting and Catholic Faith and family.

Monday, July 30, 2007

MONDAY MADNESS


I'm happy to say that the recycled jeans quilt top is done!! I'll wait 'til cooler weather to finish it. I've also finished a couple of the Mason-Dixon bibs using Sugar'n Cream Stripes in the Tie Dye Stripes and Pinky Stripes colors. I'm planning on making a few more of these.
There are five blankets that are on the needles right now, so each one gets a day to get worked on. Hopefully they will get done around the same time. One day is set aside for my own knitting since I started another Clapotis and want to get that knitted shirt done before it gets cooler.
There are only so many hours in the day, but I say three rosaries a day just like the Pope and he's a very busy man. I say one in the morning, one around three o'clock and one around eight at night. I like to say the last one with Mother Angelica and the nuns. I've been known to say parts of a rosary during the day and especially when I'm behind the wheel. It's a good habit to get into.

3 Comments:

  • At 12:34 AM , Blogger EC Gefroh said...

    Nice job with the quilt Lana! I am taking a break from knitting and am sewing an apron by hand. Your quilt has inspired me to try that next.

     
  • At 6:09 AM , Blogger Tracy Batchelder said...

    The quilt top looks great as do the bibs!

     
  • At 12:12 PM , Blogger Barbara said...

    O.k. I think I can figure out how to do the bibs, but might need to search for knitting bottonholes!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home