Knit and Pray

Catholic woman talks about knitting, sewing, crocheting, cross-stitching, crafting and Catholic Faith and family.

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

WHAT'S UP!





Good morning everyone! Just a quick post to show what I've been up to and what I will be working on the rest of the week.
The hat I fiddled with, using the same lace pattern as the lavendar blanket, turned out so cute! Just added a frill on the brim using basically the same hat pattern I normally use (basic hat pattern from Care Wear) and substituting the lace pattern. The socks are the Michelle socks I normally make but lengthened them and added the frill.
The round blanket is done! Yeah! The middle part is done in Red Heart Soft Baby in the "Naptime" colorway (just used all of the 6 oz. skein), then I did six rows using Caron Simply Soft in "Soft Blue", twelve rows in Caron Simply Soft in "Off White", then eighteen rows in Caron Simply Soft in "Soft Green". It's approximately 43" in diameter.
The lavendar blanket will be my next project I aim to finish.
The black and yellow "Hawkeye" blanket is on it's way to having the ends woven and the squares sewn together. Just need to knit up one more yellow block.
Have a wonderful rest of the week:~D

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home