Knit and Pray

Catholic woman talks about knitting, sewing, crocheting, cross-stitching, crafting and Catholic Faith and family.

Monday, November 19, 2007

STILL WAITING

Hi everyone. Still waiting to hear news regarding the tests my dr. ran. Still in quite a bit of pain. Still knitting, but can't seem to concentrate very well, so I'm sticking to mostly mindless knitting. I've got a dozen cloths with soaps to get to the Red Cross. I've almost got all of my Red Heart knit up into papipads. I've got a sleeve of the Cobblestone pullover almost done. I've knit up some preemie hats that will soon need some booties to match. Finally got on to Ravelry and was invited to join a couple of groups: "Springfield Knitters" and "Christian Knitters". Don't have a lot of time to stay on to chat or browse like I'd like. "Such is life!"
I am enjoying watching Dancing With The Stars and the new Project Runway. The boys will watch some of it too and we enjoy teasing each other about whose dancing we like and whose design is the best. We got the board game "Clue" and the boys have really enjoyed playing the game. They really like the movie too.
This past Saturday Daniel had his first sacrament of confession. His dad took him and it was a good experience for him. Tonight is the planned communal penance service which we will miss. It's wonderful that they have over 100 children ready for their first confessions, but I wish they could have had it on a weekend rather than a school night. Daniel got his spacers put in this afternoon and I wasn't sure how he would feel and then again it's going to be pretty late after everyone goes to confession and then there is the cake and punch afterwards.
Oh yes! Lest I forget, Daniel got an award for fitness last Tuesday night that his dad got to get out of class early to see his boy get a nice medal. Keep it up big boy!
I am slow getting to know how this new computer works. I miss the old computer where I knew how to at least get the pictures onto the blog. Maybe after Thanksgiving I can post some pics of some FOs.
Hope everyone will have a wonderful Thanksgiving!
God bless!

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home