Knit and Pray

Catholic woman talks about knitting, sewing, crocheting, cross-stitching, crafting and Catholic Faith and family.

Monday, June 23, 2008

TRIANGULAR GARTER STITCH SHAWL


I've decide on making the Triangular Garter Stitch Shawl for the Wrapped In Care Shawl Project. I looked in my stash and found two skeins of Baby Bee Sweet Delight Baby yarn in the surfbaby color. Each skein has 377 yards. I hope I'll be able to find more if I run out. I'm using US10 needles. It's nice, light, soft and easy care.
It will be going to St. Paul, Minnesota. Hello Saint Paul!!! You think it's a coincidence? I think it's humorous. I would have made one anyway, but I think that this year being dedicated to Saint Paul makes it even more special:~)

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home