Knit and Pray

Catholic woman talks about knitting, sewing, crocheting, cross-stitching, crafting and Catholic Faith and family.

Sunday, July 06, 2008

HARVESTING HAIR


It's been around 22 months since I last donated hair to Locks of Love. This time around my dear hubby chopped off a little more than 12". It's such a great relief to not have so much hair on my back during the rest of this summer! My dear hubby likes my hair long but knows it means a lot to me to be able to give my hair to such a wonderful organization. I keep reminding him that it grows back. A renewable harvest:~D
They actually will accept shorter hair if put in a ponytail or braid and sell it to offshoot their costs. Why not check out their site and see what you can do?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home