Knit and Pray

Catholic woman talks about knitting, sewing, crocheting, cross-stitching, crafting and Catholic Faith and family.

Monday, July 21, 2008

MONDAY MEANDERINGS

26" from tail to top. That is from just one skein.
*I've done just a couple of rows with the beige on the log cabin blanket.
**I'll be working primarily on cloths starting Wednesday.
***I'm 52 pages away from finishing the first part of "Don Quixote". It's been interesting enough, but I usually read a bit before I go to bed and sometimes sleep is more important.
****One of my favorite all time movies is "The Day The Earth Stood Still". Can you imagine how excited I was that they are doing a remake due out this December with Keanu Reeves!! Normally I cringe when I hear Hollywood is going to remake a classic, but sometimes they do a fine job. Daniel and I went to see "Journey to the Center of the Earth" and it was a fun film.(would have been better in 3-D like advertised, but for some reason they didn't have it in 3-D) Definitely not an exact remake like "Psycho" which was such a waste. No way are they ever going to do as good a job as the original with that and they didn't really change anything.
*****Hope everyone is having a wonderful summer!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home