Knit and Pray

Catholic woman talks about knitting, sewing, crocheting, cross-stitching, crafting and Catholic Faith and family.

Thursday, July 10, 2008

MY FIRST EVERLASTING BAGSTOPPER


So here it is, the mystery project I just finished! Knitty's, Everlasting Bagstopper! I made some noticeable mistakes but they aren't that bad and won't affect the function of the bag. I really like it and it wasn't too bad to knit up except I had to slow things down and really focus on the lace pattern. I opted to knit up my handles and not to have a drawstring. It's made from Fusione Trends cotton yarn. I bought three skeins and used slightly less than two. I can see me making at least one more from the stash. It expands very well and is lightweight. What's not to like?

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home