Knit and Pray

Catholic woman talks about knitting, sewing, crocheting, cross-stitching, crafting and Catholic Faith and family.

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

UNPLANNED KNITTING


I hadn't planned on knitting another round blanket so soon, but Norm's boss's wife wanted to have one made with a matching hat/booties. Well, basically I'm flexible with my knitting, especially since I'll get paid for this;~)
I've been trying to finish up the cloths before the end of this month, but I guess I'll just have to postpone that for a bit. There will always be a need and it sounds like Mischelle has about a dozen to donate to our local Red Cross. Way to go Mischelle!!!
Pictured are the latest three I finished. The sailboat, a beagle, and a waving frog.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home