Knit and Pray

Catholic woman talks about knitting, sewing, crocheting, cross-stitching, crafting and Catholic Faith and family.

Sunday, October 26, 2008

LITTLE HATS CONTEST

Sarah is hosting another Preemie Hat Knit-a-Thon contest from September 29-November 30. I entered last year and since she is also a mom who has faced the trenches of the NICU it just seems right to enter again. I probably won't be making as many, but even one hat will help to warm a precious tiny head. I started one right away using Caron Simply Soft and the hat pattern I use most often. Will you join us?

1 Comments:

  • At 5:32 AM , Blogger Sarah said...

    Thanks for mentioning it!
    This week I'll be posting pics of what's been on my needles and the prizes!

    LOL, my word verification is lessecru everyone needs less ecru!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home