Knit and Pray

Catholic woman talks about knitting, sewing, crocheting, cross-stitching, crafting and Catholic Faith and family.

Tuesday, October 07, 2008

HI THERE!



What have I been up to? Well, let me tell you it's not been dull around here.
The denim recycle quilt has gotten it's last tack and is ready to use. Oh, happy day!:~D Love the backing material!
Next is a man size hat in Cascade 220 using this pattern.
Then comes another Round Blanket in Caron Simply Soft in the Embroidery Print colorway. This is the yarn I got on sale at Wal Mart for $1.50 a skein. The picture represents two 4 oz. skeins. I'll use some other Caron Simply Soft colors to make it as big as I want it.
There's quite a bit of Christmas knitting to be done yet, and even though it's just the first part of October and there is plenty of time to finish, the season seems rushed. I think it's time to say the "Serenity Prayer".

5 Comments:

  • At 10:52 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hi Lana!

    All of your projects are so nice! I really love the colors in the round blanket. What a great price for such pretty yarn!

    I hope you and your family are having a very nice autumn so far! :)

    Bernadette

     
  • At 9:53 AM , Blogger knitalittle said...

    I love the color of the blanket. It is my favorite preemie knitting yarn :)

     
  • At 2:53 PM , Blogger Tracy Batchelder said...

    Denim is my favorite for a quilt. Looks great!

     
  • At 4:19 AM , Blogger Sarah said...

    That Caron soft is SO soft...

     
  • At 11:16 AM , Blogger elizabeth said...

    Love your hat model! After reading on several blogs about the Caron Simply Soft being discontinued at Walmart I ran to see. Alas, ours was sold out. Simply Soft is my absolute favorite yarn for baby blankets.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home