Knit and Pray

Catholic woman talks about knitting, sewing, crocheting, cross-stitching, crafting and Catholic Faith and family.

Saturday, November 15, 2008

PREMIO DARDES AWARD


It's a great honor to have been awarded this Premio Dardos Award from the Catholic Caveman. I've admired the Caveman for some time for his willingness to take on and fight the good fight against the evils of this world with the Truth that we as Catholics have the great honor and resposibility to share with the world. The Truth can be hard to hear at times, but it make you free. God bless you Caveman for being a warrior for our Lord!
So, thanks dear Caveman for this honor. May Christ's light shine through us all, in season and out!
Now I'm to honor 15 other blogs for this award but I have to honor all that are on my sidebar. Take your pic of them as I find them all inspirational and worthy of time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home