Knit and Pray

Catholic woman talks about knitting, sewing, crocheting, cross-stitching, crafting and Catholic Faith and family.

Tuesday, May 05, 2009

RECOVERY KNITTING AND UPDATE

These are how many Grandma's Favorite pattern washcloths two balls of 4 oz of Lion Brand Yarn Lion Cotton make.
Tomorrow will be three weeks since my surgery. My scales show a 55 lb loss so far. It's been mainly fluid weight. I'm getting around more but still feel tired and weak. I have been praying my rosary three times a day and keep you all in my prayers! I sure appreciate your prayers too. It makes a world of difference.
I was so happy to hear that Father Corapi will be traveling again! So very thankful that the doctors helped find out what was ailing him.
My post-op doctor visit will be next week. Until then I'll be knitting and praying. Thank you all so very much for your prayers and well wishes. I'm feeling very blessed:~D

4 Comments:

  • At 9:53 AM , Blogger Tracy Batchelder said...

    Nice washcloths1 It's good to hear you are improving and that you have enough energy to knit.

     
  • At 7:45 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

    It's good to hear that you are feeling better. You remain in my prayers.

     
  • At 8:28 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    You keep knitting and praying and healing and i will be praying along with you.

     
  • At 6:14 AM , Blogger Barbara said...

    Thinking about you lately and hope you are doing much better these days!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home