Knit and Pray

Catholic woman talks about knitting, sewing, crocheting, cross-stitching, crafting and Catholic Faith and family.

Saturday, October 10, 2009

My Three Boys


They are just getting to be so big!
This morning Norm went to hand out Tootsie Rolls for the Knights of Columbus fund raiser. He was only scheduled to work a couple of hours but didn't get his relief until after four! So, we didn't get to make it to the Rosary Rally in front of Saint Agnes Cathedral at noon like we had planned, but the boys and I lit the Our Lady of Guadalupe candle and said the Joyful Mysteries on our rosaries.
Yesterday Eric was home feeling very achy and tired. In the evening he got me onto Facebook. What am I thinking? Just another time consuming activity. I know I'll have to limit it, but it's a nice tool to get or keep in touch with a lot of people. I have washcloths to knit up before the 27th and then I need to get a box of stuff sent to The Preemie Project before too long for their November craft sale. Must stay focused!!!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home