Knit and Pray

Catholic woman talks about knitting, sewing, crocheting, cross-stitching, crafting and Catholic Faith and family.

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Round Blanket With Small Green Dots


With this round blanket I used US6 dpn and circular needles and one skein of Plymouth Yarn Dreamin' 59% Acrylic 41% Nylon (200 gm=approx 540 yd.) It lasted til the second round of 480 sts. I then used Cascade Cherub Collection D.K. 55% Nylon 45% Acrylic approx. 190 yd. I knit one round and then did six rows purl one row and knit one row (three ridges). Then I k9, yo, k2tog one round. Then made three more ridges before binding off at 540 sts. It measures approx. 36" in diameter. I bought both skeins at Simply Fibers and for under $20 made a nice blanket for some lucky little boy:~D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home