Knit and Pray

Catholic woman talks about knitting, sewing, crocheting, cross-stitching, crafting and Catholic Faith and family.

Monday, October 18, 2010

Because He Asked Me To

It's rare that anyone in my family will ask me to knit for them, so I jump at the chance when they do. Daniel has asked me to knit another sweater for him. He went shopping with me this past Saturday at Michael's and chose this yarn. I'm using a pattern from Interweave Knits magazine summer 2010 edition, the #3 pattern on page 67 in size 14-16. I'm sure I'll make it longer in the body and the sleeves in hopes that he will wear it longer. I started it on Saturday evening and will work on and off until I get it done.
Worked on a blanket today in hopes to get it finished before the end of this week. I'm still on the sleeves of my cardigan and hope to finish it before the end of the month. Those are my goals so far.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home