Knit and Pray

Catholic woman talks about knitting, sewing, crocheting, cross-stitching, crafting and Catholic Faith and family.

Monday, April 25, 2011

Happy Easter 2011

He is risen!!! Hallelujah!!!
What's next for knitting? Well, I have about 14 skeins for knitting up some round blankets this summer. I don't want to start on that until June. So, for this last week of April I'm finishing up a blanket I began last year. I also am looking at finishing up a sweater(finally) and another baktus scarf. May will likely be a month of catching up with smaller projects.
I am planning on getting up at 3 am this Friday and watch the royal wedding. An aunt traced our ancestry back to England and so in honor of that; the memory of the late Queen Mother( who sent most gracious regrets when we invited her to our wedding in 1992); the memory of Princess Diana; and just for the plain fun of it all. Will you too be virtually joining in on this happy occasion?

1 Comments:

  • At 10:05 PM , Blogger Z said...

    Happy Resurrection Day!

    Looks like you have your week planned out for you. For whatever reason I am actually interested in seeing the Prince and Kate get married. I don't know why. I'm not really a wedding person, I never daydreamed about my wedding dress or wedding colors or anything like that, but for whatever reason I am curious to see what they're wedding will look like.

    I'm in California, does that still mean I have to get up at 3am to see the wedding?

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home