Knit and Pray

Catholic woman talks about knitting, sewing, crocheting, cross-stitching, crafting and Catholic Faith and family.

Friday, August 19, 2011

Wish You Could See This In Person

This latest round blanket measures approx. 35" in diameter. I used the usual US6 dpn and circulars. The middle yarn is Giada Trends Adriafil and has transparent sequins which glitter so nicely. The next three yarns are Cascade Yarns Cherub Aran which is nice and soft for this elegant round blanket in soft spring greens. I'll be entering this blanket in the contest at Simply Fibers being held August 22 through September 17. I might just keep this one for my Grandma's hope chest;~)

3 Comments:

  • At 4:44 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    wow so pretty!Roz in Michigan

     
  • At 5:24 AM , Blogger Tracy Batchelder said...

    Very pretty colors. I can see the sparkle of the sequins a little on the enlarged photo, but I know it must really shine in person. Good luck in the contest.

     
  • At 8:23 AM , Blogger Lulu said...

    you always knit beautiful things...
    have a lovely day Lana..

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home