Knit and Pray

Catholic woman talks about knitting, sewing, crocheting, cross-stitching, crafting and Catholic Faith and family.

Thursday, March 24, 2005

PRAYER BEFORE A CRUCIFIX

Look down upon me, good and gentle Jesus, while before your face I humbly kneel, and with a burning soul pray and beseech you to fix deep in my heart lively sentiments of faith, hope and charity, true contrition for my sins, and a firm purpose of amendment, while I contemplate with great love and tender pity your five wounds, pondering over them within me, calling to mind the words which David, your prophet, said of you, my good Jesus: "They have pierced my hands and my feet; they have numbered all my bones" (Ps 21, 17-18).

ooooooooooooooooo
oooooooxxxooooooo
oooooooxxxooooooo
oooxxxxxxxxxxooo
oooxxxxxxxxxxooo
oooooooxxxooooooo
oooooooxxxooooooo
oooooooxxxooooooo
oooooooxxxooooooo
ooooooooooooooooo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home