Knit and Pray

Catholic woman talks about knitting, sewing, crocheting, cross-stitching, crafting and Catholic Faith and family.

Sunday, February 26, 2006

THE ADVENTURE CONTINUES...

Today a year ago my sweet hubby Norm urged me to start my own blog. I'm so glad he did. Being a stay-at-home mom isn't an easy task, even though it is a task of love. It has opened a whole new world to me allowing me to meet so many different people that I never would otherwise. It lead me to groups which allowed me to give back as I could in gratitude for the many blessings God has given to us. Hey, it even made me an Olympian knitter:D
Many thanks to all those who have left comments and who visit. My faith and my family are everything to me. My passion about giving back and trying to make this journey through life a little better are important aspects that I enjoy sharing with everyone. I hope to be blogging many more years to come and enjoy the many wonderful blogs out there. Thanks for sharing in my continuing adventure of being Norm's wife:D

3 Comments:

  • At 7:59 AM , Blogger Nana Sadie said...

    HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! I love visiting with you every week...so Norm had a great idea, I'd say! And wow! What an Olympic Knitter - you go, girl!
    (((hugs)))

     
  • At 8:09 AM , Blogger Tracy Batchelder said...

    Congrats on one year of blogging! My husband is the one responsible for me having a blog too.

     
  • At 7:49 PM , Blogger Lulu said...

    congrats on your anniversary..

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home