Knit and Pray

Catholic woman talks about knitting, sewing, crocheting, cross-stitching, crafting and Catholic Faith and family.

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

UPDATE

Hi everyone!
Busy, busy, busy here. Some of you have asked about the yarn (string) that I'm using for the Clapotis. It's Sinfonia 100% cotton 100g in Matizado Frambuesas color. Made in Mexico. It has a tendency to split a bit, so not enjoying that aspect. I just had to have it because of the color! I'm also using size 5 needles.
My dear late Grandma Josephine loved the color pink. I don't have a lot of pink as I prefer more purples and blues. The fabric this is makeing is light and a lot thinner than the silk yarn I used for the first Clapotis I did. It will make a good spring scarf.
I am having a bit of trouble downloading pics this morning for some reason, so I hope you'll see my meager progress and enjoy the Project Spectrum entries as well. Must run!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home