Knit and Pray

Catholic woman talks about knitting, sewing, crocheting, cross-stitching, crafting and Catholic Faith and family.

Saturday, March 03, 2007

COME AND HAVE A LOOK-SEE


Esther has a list of 40 Ways To Improve Your Lent. Some really good ideas there.
Can you believe 1200 fun fur hats!!! Wow that's exciting:~D
I dove into the stash and found some wonderful color. I've started another Dulaan sweater from Knit Simple Winter 2006/07 magazine. It's supposed to have dogs on it but instead I'll make beautiful bright stripes with the wonderful Cascade 220. It will be a nice diversion from the black Einstein coat. I will be SO HAPPY to have it finished!!!
Hope you find some good to do today:~)

3 Comments:

  • At 7:42 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Yummy colors!

     
  • At 9:29 AM , Blogger Kristy said...

    Hi Lana! Can you send me an email at crickitleigh (at) hotmail (dot) com? I need your mailing address so I can mail you your prize from the Grandmother Purl project.

    :) Kristy

     
  • At 3:22 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I love the colors you have there, Lana! The burial blankets are lovely … bless you.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home