Knit and Pray

Catholic woman talks about knitting, sewing, crocheting, cross-stitching, crafting and Catholic Faith and family.

Friday, March 09, 2007

THANK GOD!!!

I'm thankful for MANY THINGS but #1 thing I'm grateful for at this moment is that the Einstein coat is finished!!!
I'm also grateful for the Public Library system which let's you get on the internet when there is a short in the electricity at home:~D
I'm grateful for my mother-in-law who had her 87th birthday yesterday. #2 son and I made a holy hour the week before and yesterday we planted some red and black raspberry bushes in her honor.
I'm grateful for everyone who visits my blog and leaves a comment! I forgot to celebrate my second blogversary which was the 26th of last month. (I also forgot to do the Christmas ornament on the 25th so this month will be a two-for) Rest assured everyone is in my prayers! I really am grateful you came by:~D
And TGIF!!!

1 Comments:

  • At 5:38 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Oooh, can't wait to see the coat!!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home