Knit and Pray

Catholic woman talks about knitting, sewing, crocheting, cross-stitching, crafting and Catholic Faith and family.

Monday, May 21, 2007

A MONDAY






Hi everyone hope you had a wonderful weekend. Saturday I overdid and Sunday morning found me dizzy and nauseous. Lovely. My guys took good care of me and I'm feeling much better.



So glad that Laura has loosened the requirement for the Squares for Greensburg as there are a couple that turned out much bigger than the requested 8"! Sending them on anyway. I finished the blue basket weave blanket which is 34"x30". I'm hoping to finish the white blanket by the first of next week and then some preemie hats/booties before the end of May. That's my hope anyway:~D

4 Comments:

  • At 6:56 PM , Blogger Tracy Batchelder said...

    Those squares are always a little tricky to get just the right size. They look great though as well as the the blanket.

     
  • At 2:11 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    The blocks look great, Lana! I like the basketweave blanket, too. I’m glad your guys took care of you this weekend. Also, I see you are about to have a high schooler, too!

     
  • At 6:24 PM , Blogger Prayerful Knitter - Shelly said...

    I love the blue blanket and the squares are wonderful!

    Have a wonderful and blessed week!

     
  • At 1:28 PM , Blogger Micki said...

    Love your basket-weave blanket. You are such an inspiration to get the needles out. Right now I'm trying to get through jet-lag with a swollen eye for two days that sent me to the doctor. Drops and pills and in 48 hours should see some relief......gee, I hope so...it's hard to see out of one eye.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home