Knit and Pray

Catholic woman talks about knitting, sewing, crocheting, cross-stitching, crafting and Catholic Faith and family.

Thursday, June 07, 2007

PREEMIE GEAR


I love the t-shirt I got at Cafepress!! I also got a bumper sticker and a couple of tote bags that are SO CUTE!!! It will be fun to tote my stuff, like this pretty yellow hat for a preemie, while I KNIT IN PUBLIC this SATURDAY and spread the word about THE PREEMIE PROJECT a cause near and dear to my heart. Check out the new web site and find out how you too can get your Preemie Project gear!

2 Comments:

  • At 5:51 AM , Blogger Tracy Batchelder said...

    I ordered a tote bag. Might get here today. Next time I'll buy a shirt. I didn't realize they came in colors other than white. I guess I didn't read carefully enough.

     
  • At 12:56 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Yea for the Tee-Shirt! :0)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home