Knit and Pray

Catholic woman talks about knitting, sewing, crocheting, cross-stitching, crafting and Catholic Faith and family.

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

A WEDNESDAY
















Just popped in to say that Tylenol Cough and Sore Throat is my friend right now. Yesterday I was so bad that I stayed home from sons second ball game. Totally was wiped out. This morning was better, but still am on the mend. Went through the stash and KNOW that if I didn't buy any yarn for at least 2 years, I'd have more than enough to keep me busy. We have a mouse in the house who popped the trap we set twice. Three times should be the charm. Oh, how I hate mice! We get them every now and then, but usually manage to catch them. Found some 7" squares and did a single crochet around the edges and made them into 8" squares:~D Got my Creative Knitting magazine yesterday and see a couple of really cute sweaters I'd like to knit eventually. As you can see from the picture I have many books and magazines that have things I'd love to eventually make. Need to work on getting one thing done at a time! The fiber buffet is so enticing and it's so hard to say no or not now, but as a practicality it must be done! My dear hubby would be saying a big AMEN to that!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home