Knit and Pray

Catholic woman talks about knitting, sewing, crocheting, cross-stitching, crafting and Catholic Faith and family.

Monday, July 02, 2007

TEA COZY HAT & BOOTIES DONE

The newborn size Tea Cozy Hat and full term booties are finally done. The pompom is made from some oh-so-soft unlabeled yarn that was from the STASH. #2 is enjoying haveing his Dad mostly to himself. Norm and I played one game of Scrabble that I won by 1 point. Then Norm, Daniel and I played Sorry and Norm won that. It was fun, but was hard on Michael when he couldn't fully participate too.
This morning we went to mass and then to Scramblers for breakfast. Daniel has a double header tonight. I know Eric has had a wonderful time with his friend but I'll be glad to have him back tomorrow.
****************************
PRAYER TO MARY FOR AN INCREASE IN FAITH
Hail, Mary, queen of mercy, olive-branch of forgiveness, through whom we receive the medicine that heals our sickness, the balsam of pardon; Virgin Mother of the divine offspring, through your Son, your only Child who stooped to become the brother of humankind, you are the true Mother of us all. For the sake of his love, take me, unworthy as I am, into your motherly care. Sustain, preserve, and enlighten my conversion. Be for me for all eternity my cherished mother, tenderly caring for me throughout my earthly life, and enfolding me in your arms at the hour of my death. Amen.
~SAINT GERTRUDE THE GREAT

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home