Knit and Pray

Catholic woman talks about knitting, sewing, crocheting, cross-stitching, crafting and Catholic Faith and family.

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

JULY 3, 2007

Here is something I think is pretty. Not sure it would work here in Springfield as we are pretty conservative in most things. I think this particular piece looks nice, so I thought I'd share.
**************************************
PRAYER FOR ONE'S ENEMIES
Almighty God, have mercy on my enemies and all who bear me ill will and wish me harm. Have mercy on their faults and on mine as well. Through your tender plan for harmony and mercy, and using such means as your infinite wisdom will devise, amend out conduct and redress any wrongs that have been done, and grant us to be saved souls in heaven together, where we may ever live and love you and your blessed saints, through the bitter passion of our Savior and the glory of the Holy Trinity. Amen.
***************************************
AN OLD PRAYER FOR FRIENDS
Blessed Mother of those whose names you can read in my heart, watch over them with every care. Make their way easy and their labors fruitful. Dry their tears if they weep; sanctify their joys; raise their courage if they weaken; restore their hope if they lose heart, their health if they become ill, truth to their hearts if they fall into error, and repentance if they fall into sin. Amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home