Knit and Pray

Catholic woman talks about knitting, sewing, crocheting, cross-stitching, crafting and Catholic Faith and family.

Monday, August 06, 2007

JUST BEE-CAUSE


Laura, the founder of The Preemie Project called on us to make some Hawkeye hat/bootie sets, so I did; ignoring the programmed knitting. I also finished a burial sleeper sack, bonnet and booties. I used the pattern modified by Natasha B. from the Yahoo group, the bonnet modified by another member Tracy B. and the small size of the regular booties pattern I use.

2 Comments:

  • At 8:16 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Lana,
    The burial outfit is perfect! Some Momma is going to be so greatful. Thanks for the work you do. TPP is very appreciative. Your support is priceless.
    Linda

     
  • At 6:48 AM , Blogger Tracy Batchelder said...

    Great work, Lana. I need to knit up some black and gold too.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home