Knit and Pray

Catholic woman talks about knitting, sewing, crocheting, cross-stitching, crafting and Catholic Faith and family.

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

AFLITTER AFLUTTER I NEED SOME PEANUT BUTTER



Having FINALLY finished the Hawkeye blanket measuring about 45"x48" I am hurrying to make a few small and medium preemie sized hat/bootie pumpkin sets to go in the box too. I plan on working on the sweaters for my guys next week for sure. Hopefully I will plan better next year and make a pumpkin set here and there during the year so I won't feel so rushed. I'm currently out of orange yarn. I'll need to start a few holiday themed sets too. I want a good chance of winning something fabulous in the contest Sarah is having until November 29.
I'm on the front of Daniel's sweater and want to finish it before Halloween, which is doable. It would be nice to have the other two sweaters done before Thanksgiving. I know I'll have to throw in some holiday preemie knitting along the way too. Now where is the peanut butter? I'm feeling a little light headed when I think of all that knitting;~p

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home