Knit and Pray

Catholic woman talks about knitting, sewing, crocheting, cross-stitching, crafting and Catholic Faith and family.

Thursday, October 04, 2007

THIS AND THAT



The lavender blanket is completed! 36"x32". Boxed and ready to mail off. I got the green hat for afghans for Afghans put in an envelop and felt it needed to have another hat, using this pattern, put in so here we are with the purpley hat I hope to get finished tonight and sent off tomorrow. I got my invite to Ravelry after only a two month wait. I'm Knitandpray (surprise, surprise;~p), but don't know when I'll find the time to really enjoy all the benefits it offers. #1 son is having to use the computer to do homework, #3 son is being a handfull and dear hubby even has some homework. I don't get to visit as many blogs as I'd like or even post as often as I'd like. The house does need tending and knitting must be done in between housework and fun with my boys. Thankfully praying can be done at any moment even if it's a short "Jesus I trust in you!" and of course the Rosary is prayed while driving, doing dishes or knitting a row or two while waiting for the umpteenth load of laundry to get done. October is only the beginning of some of the busiest months of the year. I confess I am looking forward to going to the knit-ins that my LYS will be having in November and December. As soon as I get the preemie booties done and boxed I will be working on the sweaters for my guys and items for little ol' me.
Oh! The first of the two babies in the family has arrived! Cody Thomas arrived October 1! We hope to go visit him sometime this weekend. Hope you all have a wonderful time too:~D

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home