Knit and Pray

Catholic woman talks about knitting, sewing, crocheting, cross-stitching, crafting and Catholic Faith and family.

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

SWEATER TIME AND TEETH



Strange title, no? Well, I had to show the beautiful cardigan I got at the same garage sale for Michael for only $2:~) Another very nice sweater was only $.50 and just in time for the weather to start getting more autumnal.
I've started the sleeve on Daniel's sweater. He's very anxious for me to get it done even though it's too warm for him to wear it yet. If you would, please say a prayer for Daniel, as tomorrow morning he is to have dental surgery to remove the three remaining bottom front baby teeth. They'll need to put him under to do the surgery. Fun times.
Also, please say a prayer for me as my gout is acting up and it's SO PAINFUL! I see my doctor next month and I hope he can prescribe something for it that will work. It's hard to get around when you feel like you're walking on hot shards of glass. Thanks everyone and know that you are in my prayers too.

2 Comments:

  • At 5:53 AM , Blogger Tracy Batchelder said...

    You found some great deals!

    Hope the dental surgery goes smoothly and that Daniel doesn't worry too much about it.

    Also, hope you will feel better.

     
  • At 10:34 AM , Blogger Michelle-ozark crafter said...

    Great buys hon! i will pray for you with your gout. Jack has gout and another form of arthritis in his feet. he too is often in great pain and on crutches so he understands what you are going through and so do I!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home