Knit and Pray

Catholic woman talks about knitting, sewing, crocheting, cross-stitching, crafting and Catholic Faith and family.

Monday, August 04, 2008

IT'S COOL




Saturday, Daniel and I went to Simply Fibers and stayed about an hour in the cool air conditioning. He chose some green Cascade 220 for some mittens and I chose some pretty berry colored Cascade 220 to make a scarf and hat for myself. We checked out the beautiful yarns and met some friends, old and new. I worked on a cotton washcloth and most everyone else worked on socks, or a scarf. Zarah had her finished baby surprise jacket which was stunning! I definitely want to make one after I finish the blanket and comfort shawl.
Oh, there's so many wonderful things to knit and so little actual time! I hope I live long enough to knit up all the yarn I have in my stash, but at this rate I'll definitely live to be 120:~D
I'm working on the round blanket and have started with the border yarn which is a soft yellow Caron Simply Soft. I hope to have it finished this week, then pictures will follow. Hope you are staying cool wherever you are:~)

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home