Knit and Pray

Catholic woman talks about knitting, sewing, crocheting, cross-stitching, crafting and Catholic Faith and family.

Saturday, June 06, 2009

THANKFUL AND BUSY




Thank you for all your kind thoughts and prayers!!! I'm making progress but it's giving me the chance to practice the virtue of PATIENCE.
I managed to get 30 cloths done this year and my dear husband took me to the Red Cross a couple of weeks ago to donate them with their Ivory Soaps. I also finished a burial kimono with hat. I used Plymouth Yarn's Dreambaby D.K. that I bought at Simply Fibers. I love how the fabric looks with the tiny specks of pastel colors. Finally I've been working on some hats to donate to The Preemie Project. This particular hat was inspired by the "pompom bear" hat found in the book "Baby Beanies" by Amanda Keeys.
I found the book "The Power of Praying Through the Bible" by Stormie Omartian at our library on the "new" shelf. It's been a wonderful inspirational book to read. Thank you for stopping by. Praise God for the wonderful things He has done!

3 Comments:

  • At 12:30 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

    Praise God!! This is good news! i am glad to hear you are better.

     
  • At 5:49 AM , Blogger Tracy Batchelder said...

    You look great. I'm thankful you're feeling better and still able to keep up with the knitting.

     
  • At 6:41 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    You look wonderful! Hope you are feeling the same! I see you have been busy, busy, busy! Hope to see you soon!

    Mischelle (aka MiscKnits)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home