Knit and Pray

Catholic woman talks about knitting, sewing, crocheting, cross-stitching, crafting and Catholic Faith and family.

Friday, August 21, 2009

STILL KNITTING, HOWEVER...



I've been knitting up washcloths ("grandma's favorite" pattern), burial buntings, and finished the superstretchy preemie hats. However, in September I will steer away from knitting and focus on some cross stitching that I've been wanting to finish for many years now. It's the "Angels of Peace and Joy Sampler" from the Better Homes and Gardens Cross Stitch & Country Crafts magazine, February 1995 issue. After my first son was born cross stitching was my obsession. After my third son was born the knitting took over. Now it's time to go back and start on those cross stitch projects I've wanted to complete for ever so long now. We'll see how long it takes me to finish this one;~P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home