Knit and Pray

Catholic woman talks about knitting, sewing, crocheting, cross-stitching, crafting and Catholic Faith and family.

Monday, August 06, 2007

THE BOYS ARE HAVING FUN!






Norm and the big boys have been having a great time out at the mini-golf. They went three times last week and at one of those times Daniel got a hole-in-one!! Go Daniel!!
Middle son was also watching me finish the burial outfit and asked when I was going to knit something for HIM. So today...in the heat...we went to Michael's and he chose some yarn (he's holding in the pic) I have a few things I'd like to finish, but I believe I'll have to work his sweater project in somewhere and some things just won't get done in time. That's how it is. I know I won't be knitting anything this year for the Red Scarf Project. I also know that I will HAVE TO get started on the embroidered tablecloth. I won't be making as many hat/bootie sets as last year, but I like to be a bit flexible with the projects.
Hope everyone is having a wonderful day and keeping cool and busy!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home