Knit and Pray

Catholic woman talks about knitting, sewing, crocheting, cross-stitching, crafting and Catholic Faith and family.

Monday, December 10, 2007

ONCE MORE WITH PICTURES






1. The ice is melting hurray!
2. The wonderful cross stitch prize I won from Michelle, Jack and Katie. I love it!!!
3. A simple pink blanket using size US11, Caron Simply Soft, and holding two strands together throughout. I used this pattern, probably the easiest pattern to learn. I haven't measured it but I went until I got 120 sts then began the decreases. It took four 7 0z skeins and is nice cushy, thick and a good size.
4. I used this pattern(scroll down) and Cascade 220 in a medium rose color for these mittens.
5. The Irish Hiking Scarf is coming along nicely and I'm using Caron Simply Soft in a raspberry color.
6. The Irish Hiking Hat pattern can be found here in pdf form.
7. If you are interested in having a saint for the year 2008 leave a comment here and see how blessed you'll be with a saint to keep you company. It's been a really good experience for me.
Thank you dear hubby for downloading the pictures! Hope you all enjoy them:~D

5 Comments:

  • At 8:36 PM , Blogger Michelle-ozark crafter said...

    I am so gld you like the cross stitch and so glad it got htere okay. We are still icy here but i see some melting tonight with the warmer temps. Still no school here tomorrow for the kiddies!

     
  • At 4:47 AM , Blogger Tracy Batchelder said...

    No ice here, though our weather is shifting back and forth from shorts weather to sweater weather. It's a wonder we aren't all sick over here.

    Nice knitted items!

     
  • At 5:23 AM , Blogger Barbara said...

    Gorgeous stuff, Lana. I wish you could give me lessons! I just finished a crochet baby hat and booties in that Caron pink -- pretty color!

     
  • At 11:39 AM , Blogger EC Gefroh said...

    Lana, I don't know why you didn't get the email so I hope you don't mind if I post it here. Just delete the comment after you get it.
    Happy Feast Day of Our Lady of Guadalupe.
    Aloha Lana:
    Your patron saint is St. Rita of Cascia. BTW, you could also request for your husband and children too if you want.

    God bless,
    Esther

     
  • At 11:05 AM , Blogger EC Gefroh said...

    Hi Lana:

    For Lana's dear husband Norman - St. Nicholas of Myra, 12/06

    For her son Eric - St. Raymond Nonnatus

    For her son Daniel - Therese of the Child Jesus, 10/01

    God bless,

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home