Knit and Pray

Catholic woman talks about knitting, sewing, crocheting, cross-stitching, crafting and Catholic Faith and family.

Friday, March 21, 2008

FRIDAY UPDATE








Hi everyone! Here are some pictures of the Papipads I've completed lately. I've gotten my Red Heart stash almost completely used up. Still have quite a bit of cotton left, but I'm working on a rainbow blanket to help work my Caron Simply Soft down too. My blogless friend Carolyn wanted to see what I was working on for a possible baby boy gift. I've also got a light green blanket with a diamond pattern(had this pattern for so long and don't know where it came from, sorry) and a blue pinwheel blanket that I could also finish in two weeks. Just let me know what you think Carolyn, ok.
A blessed Good Friday to all!

1 Comments:

  • At 5:53 AM , Blogger Tracy Batchelder said...

    I will probably never use all of my Caron Simply Soft stash and I gave away all of my Red Heart. You've really put yours to good use.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home