Knit and Pray

Catholic woman talks about knitting, sewing, crocheting, cross-stitching, crafting and Catholic Faith and family.

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

UPDATE FOR TODAY



I won't bore you with another picture of the tablecloth. I've got two more small sides and a long one to go around once and then I'm on to the stems and leaves. The end is in sight:~D
I have worked on Papipads at odd times, just for a change of pace. It's such a great feeling to know I'm using up the last bits of cotton and it will be put to good use. The splash of color is also very much needed at this time as well.
Yesterday I had severe diarrhea from 4am to 10:30pm. I don't recall the last time I ever had it this bad. Today is better and I am so glad today is supposed to be such a beautiful sunny day. It's the kind of day that makes running errands a pleasure. Spring is really in the air, but for the Ozarks that could mean tornadoes and thunderstorms are likely to be in the mix. Stay tuned.
*********************
PRAYER FOR THE DAY'S ACTIVITIES
Give me, dear Lord, a pure heart and a wise mind, that I may carry out my work according to your will. Save me from all false desires, from pride, greed, envy, and anger, and let me accept joyfully every task you set before me. Let me seek to serve the poor, the sad, and those unable to work. Help me to discern honestly my own gifts that I may do the things of which I am capable, and happily and humbly leave the rest to others. Above all, remind me constantly that I have nothing except what you give me, and can do nothing except what you enable me to do. Amen.
~JACOB BOEHME

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home