Knit and Pray

Catholic woman talks about knitting, sewing, crocheting, cross-stitching, crafting and Catholic Faith and family.

Thursday, February 28, 2008

TURNING A CORNER



On to the other long row of the tablecloth. Feeling like I've made some progress anyways.
Poor Daniel came down with the stomach flu Tuesday morning, and today feels up to getting back to school. Oh, I hate when my babies are sick!! Hopefully that will be it for the sick for a while.(please!)
Tomorrow night is the last Knit-In at Simply Fibers this go-'round. I hope to attend. I'll probably work on another Papipad. I'll start using up the odd balls of Caron Simply soft while making these. The Preemie Project has requested more pastel items, so I'll use my other colors for the Papipads. It is a good feeling to use up my scraps of yarn for something I know is appreciated and used for a good cause!
Oh, and as a random act of kindness I sent the red and purple jacket/hat to Cara who had a surprise shower this past Saturday. I hope she liked the gift. It was a quick and fun knit.
Well, it's back to the laundry. Be well and treasure the day. God bless!

5 Comments:

  • At 4:22 PM , Blogger Michelle-ozark crafter said...

    I hope daniel gets well super quick! your tablecloth is lovely!

     
  • At 6:51 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Thank you so much! The sweater and hat are wonderful! I so appreciate your thinking of my family.

    I hope your own baby is feeling better soon.

    THANK YOU!

     
  • At 11:59 AM , Blogger Nana Sadie said...

    Your tablecloth is really going fast! Congrats, and I'm glad Daniel's feeling well enough to go back to school!
    (((hugs)))

     
  • At 4:45 PM , Blogger Tracy Batchelder said...

    Cheering you on to the tablecloth finish line!

     
  • At 4:49 PM , Blogger Boreal said...

    I thought you might want to know that Domestic-Church.Com has added two new sister sites:

    www.marian-devotions.com

    www.lent-and-easter.com

    These sites contain the contents of two of our "In the Domestic Church" books published by Ignatius.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home