Knit and Pray

Catholic woman talks about knitting, sewing, crocheting, cross-stitching, crafting and Catholic Faith and family.

Wednesday, March 05, 2008

ONTO THE LAST SHORT SIDE





Picture me a happy lady as I round the last corner and am onto the last short side of the tablecloth:~D
I used this Sunday as a knit day and finished a Papipad made with scraps of cotton yarn and began another. I have also made four 6" squares for Larissa's art project.
**************************
TO SAINT JOSEPH, PATRON OF WORKERS
O Saint Joseph, model for all who work, obtain for me the grace to perform my labors in the spirit of penance, so that I may atone for my many sins. Give me the intent to work with joy, seeing it as an honor to use and develop the gifts I have received from almighty God; to work with order, peace, and moderation, giving me the intent to rise above weariness and difficulties; and to work with an eye ever on the accounting I must give at the hour of death. Keep me from empty pride in my success and from making success the centerpiece of my life. Keep me focused on the work of God in imitation of you, O Joseph. May this be my goal in life as in death. Amen.

2 Comments:

  • At 5:45 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

    When you finish this side, is the bulk of the stitching finished? Cheering you on to the end.

     
  • At 5:48 AM , Blogger Tracy Batchelder said...

    Lana,

    The previous comment was from me. I didn't realize I was signed in on my other account.

    Tracy

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home