Knit and Pray

Catholic woman talks about knitting, sewing, crocheting, cross-stitching, crafting and Catholic Faith and family.

Friday, February 22, 2008

I CONFESS... I PLAYED HOOKY





It's not something I'm proud of and I don't promote it to my children. I just had to KNIT yesterday. I made a couple of washcloths, one a kitty(from http://digknittydesigns.blogspot.com) and one a pineapple(from Rainy Kimbrough). I also finished a matching hat for Daniel. I was so nervous about the weather I just needed to keep my hands busy knitting. I worked on another Papipad and I feel ok about it.
Today it's back to the program and I'm ok with that too.
ps. Daniel made the paper flower for me. I love it!!!

2 Comments:

  • At 3:38 AM , Blogger Tracy Batchelder said...

    Knitting is more calming than embroidery for me, though I like both. However, I don't think I've done much embroidery since I learned to knit.

     
  • At 9:53 AM , Blogger Michelle-ozark crafter said...

    I haven't touched my handwork since Wednesday with being so sick. yours looks lovely. Love the little paper flower made for you

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home