Knit and Pray

Catholic woman talks about knitting, sewing, crocheting, cross-stitching, crafting and Catholic Faith and family.

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

WEDNESDAY AGAIN?



Wow! The days are really moving along aren't they. I took some time away from the tablecloth and focused on finishing the mittens Daniel wanted. He's pretty happy with them. He thinks they look a bit like boxing gloves. My MIL called and liked the cloths sent. I'm feeling great knitter satisfaction:~D
Michael was sick one day with a fever and DH is slowly getting better. I was feeling a bit poorly myself but thankfully am feeling much better.
So, now it's time to get some more done on the tablecloth. It felt so good to get some quick knitting done, but I really want to get the tablecloth done and sent so I can focus on the knitting that really needs to get done. I intend to focus on the tablecloth for the rest of this month and consider stopping and finishing Norms Cobblestone Pullover before the month of March is done. We shall see.
*********************
PRAYER FOR PATIENCE
Lord Jesus, you are the model of patience and its reward. Urge me to patience and grant it to me. Your own example strengthens me in every conflict, and the reward of my endurance is the gift of your presence. Either way, you win me to yourself. Beckon me on, then; gladly let me follow, and yet even more gladly let me take joy in your presence. For if you are so good to those who seek, what will you not be to those who find? Amen.
~SAINT BERNARD OF CLAIRVAUX

2 Comments:

  • At 6:14 AM , Blogger Tracy Batchelder said...

    Back to the tablecloth. You can do it!

     
  • At 7:50 PM , Blogger Sue said...

    The tablecloth is gorgeous, Lana. I love how God has sent you something to try and test your patience and in return, you offer it to Him. Your tangible witness of God's grace continually makes me smile.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home